You’re interested in a simple and effective approach to be more productive each day.
Follow this 7-step process every day to maximize your productivity:
1. Wake up at least 90 minutes before screen time is required.
2. Make a cup of your favorite coffee or tea.
3. Take 10-25 minutes and complete some sort of mindfulness exercise.
4. Perform a short exercise routine, such as the 7 Minute Workout.
5. Create a list of 3-5 things that are making you anxious or uncomfortable.
6. Evaluate which one of them, if completed, would make you feel most accomplished.
7. Schedule 2-3 hours during the day to focus on that ONE thing.
Being productive means accomplishing the most important tasks, not necessarily the most tasks. If your mind wanders or you get distracted during that focused 2-3 hours, quickly become aware of it, and return to the task.