You want to know how to best organize type members.
Group members of the same kind: for example, fields, methods, properties, and so on. Use a #region directive to make collapsing them easier.
Feel free to adopt the following order when defining type members.
1. Event and delegate definitions
2. Private and public fields, except those backed by properties
3. Constructors, including static constructors
4. Instance public properties (and the private fields they back)
5. Instance public methods
6. Static public methods and properties
7. Methods in interfaces
8. Private helper methods